• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Grunt with different weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys. I need a few models. Perhaps all of you are familiar with Grunt model:
grunt.gif

I need the same model with these weapons:
Unarmed (fighting with bare hands).
With a sword and a shield.
With a spear.
With a mace.
With a bow.
The weapons don't have to be anything special- just regular sword/shield/bow/mace/spear.
I would also be happy if someone can make me gif. animations for these models (just repeating attack animation with each weapon).

Thanks in advance.

Level 2
I am a total noob with Model Editor... it's probably a very main thing but i can't do it. Even if i attack different weapons i can't change his attack animation and after all it would be silly if i make Grunt with a bow that has his axe attack animation and looks like he uses the bow to bash his enemies with it.
Although if there is a tutorial that can explain to me how to do that will you give me a link?

Level 8
Level 2
I'll check it out. The last tutorials didn't help me at all...
Anyway 10x guys
I guess learning how to do it myself is better than having someone else make it for me although i doubt i'll learn from tutorials (it didn't happen till now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.