• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Dark Iron Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I need a weaponless dark iron engineer for my map. Currently im using Tenebreas RPG dark iron dwarf but i dont like the walk animation and the filesize is a little bit too high :/

unbenanntuy.jpg

I rly hope someone can do it , would give credits and + rep !

Malcous

Level 35
I need a weapon-less dark iron engineer for my map. Currently I'm using Tenebreas RPG dark iron dwarf but I don't like the walk animation and the file-size is a little bit too high :/

I really hope someone can do it , would give credits and + rep !

Malcous

Can't you just use the model you showed a picture of and change the skin of the beard, if that's the only problem with it, or is the model where you didn't like the way it walked?

Level 13
Can't you just use the model you showed a picture of and change the skin of the beard, if that's the only problem with it, or is the model where you didn't like the way it walked?

Nah , its just a picture of a dark iron dwarf from WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.