• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL REQUEST [Arthas WEARING the Crown of the Lich-King]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have a Model Request!

I need a model of the undead Arthas wearing the Crown of the Lich-King!
I read very often that other people would like such a model too, and I need this Model for my epic 12 players Map (The Frozen Throne) and for my 30 Mission Campaign (Just Losers).

I couldn't do this model by myself, because i have a bad 3D program and my skills are not the best! :sad:

It would be cool if the model has blue shining eyes and of course wearing Frostmourne as weapon and the Lich-King-Crown.

I think every Warcraft III Gamer knows what I mean. (The character who appears at the ending of the Frozen Throne Campaign, when Arthas picks the Crown of the Lich-King and takes place at the Frozen Throne)

This, for example, a very good undead arthas model, could be the base!
Link: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1010/_new/models/1010/

My Avatar Picture is a very good picture from the Model I need!

Another very important thing: I'd like to use this model in Warcraft III, because of this the model should be compatible with Warcraft III!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase help me, without this model i cannot finish my map and my campaign!
Of course, if anybody help me, he would get my map and my campaign as the first!

Thank you!

Level 5
Here you go. Arthas Wearing all lich king armor. Better model then default death knight or paladin of himself lol.

Also it also has the attachements with him so you can put helm pauldrons and sword on another model of him.(but dont delete them off ur map, they r what keeps the models attacked to him.)

Attachments

• ArthaN.zip
    568.4 KB · Views: 352
Level 1
Problem

First, thank you for your reply!

Sorry, but I have a problem with the download!

After I download this file, and look into it, the zip-file is empty. And when I try anything a message appears: Windows counters this files to prevent the security of the system. :sad:

Can you help me again?

Level 1
Thank you for your help!

With the new unzipping programm it works now! And I found a second model two, where Arthas is wearing only the Crown of the Lich King! :grin:

In a few days I will attach this Model file, for all those who are searching for this model too. :grin:

And great thanks to you for your helpfull answers! :infl_thumbs_up:

Now I have attached the Undead Arthas wearing the Crown of the Lich-King Model!

Take a look at it! It's great!

I have forgotten to write the path for the Zip-File in the World Editor Import Manager.

But here is it: units\undead\EvilArthas\Filename.Fileending

-Don't double/Triple post!

Chriz.

Attachments

• nerzhul.zip
    311.2 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.