• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

model problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
okay so I get this problem when its unanimated all the geoset shows up fine
attachment.php

then when it goes to any animation, its just all bliss

attachment.php

now I'm pretty the reason behind it is I deleted a bunch of useless geosets, then I converted it with Guessts MDL/X thingy, then this goes messed up and shited on, so I fix it with magos' Geoset Animation Manager, but so it crashes the game, so I reconverted it with Guessts, and it goes bliss again, when some geosets don't show up..

edit: damn the pics aren't showin up

Attachments

• angerwithjoo.JPG
    angerwithjoo.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 239
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 173
Level 6
Ok. I would suggest restarting and doing those things one at a time, and after each step, testing it in Warcraft. That way you can at least isolate the problem, and then it will probably be more clear what is wrong.

There is a slight problem,

Your model must either have NO bones, or it must have ALL vertices assigned to a bone, otherwise, the non-assigned vertices will glitch around and around and around.....

So by deleting the geosets, you must have bugged the bone, so it still contains the info about non-existing vertices. Try to re-rig it if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.