• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

geo-help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ive been having troubles with geosets and geoanimations, im using guesst's MS exporter, yet i dont know how todefine geosets, and i read his tutorial on defining stuff but i still dont totally understand how to define geoanimations and when defining a geoanimation for example:hidden:walk that means the certain geoset is hidden during that animation, but when it says on guessts tutorial hidden:walk before 30 im guessing tht means hid it before frame 30 such as if its a 35 frame animation for walk, but im still unsure,

summary: if someone can point me to a indepth tutorial on geosets geoanimations or guessts exporter id be very grateful! ^ ^

Level 6
Each group (from the group tab) is exported as a geoset.

If you have "hidden:walk before 30" and your walk animation is defined to go from frames 20 to 40, that group will not show up between frames 20 and 30. If you want it hidden also during death, you could go "hidden:walk before 30,death".

Status
Not open for further replies.