• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model problems - can't target or select ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i've created a model. it's not made from scratch, but it's based on an old model of mine that was a heavily modified priest, and i'm not sure what i did to it before
the thing is, the model is working perfectly, but i can't target it ingame, or select it by left clicking, just drag selecting...

i'm sure some people had this problem before and probably posted here, but this site's search function is pretty terrible and i was unable to find anything helpful.
pic of the model and the problem i'm having, attempted to attack the dude, it targeted the ground
how do i fix model?

Attachments

• caveman.png
    caveman.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 101
Level 13
ok, i figured it out. it had colision shapes, but they weren't working, i recalculated extents and it didnt fix it, then i created new colision shapes and got rid of the old ones and it's working now... they were probably past their expiration date or something
thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.