• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL PLEASE Anakin Skywalker and Kit Fisto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Post pictures PLZ!

What age Anakin do you want? What kind of description is "the conehead guy" and do you think everyone on this forum has seen Star Wars?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

The screenshots are to show that you have a decent project going that is worth the modeler's time.

The rest of you, drop it now.

Level 6
i know it looks like it but its way bigger and its actually based off of the arena in starwars episode 2 except im not completely done yet i got the units pick off of orc glads though and that is all i got form it

just to let yall know the pics of my map r in order from lef to right left is top left of my map, then mid left, then bot left, then top mid, then mid mid, then mid bot, then right top, then right mid, then right bot ,then mid really far bot, and then right really far bot.kinda confusin uh?

Status
Not open for further replies.