• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Packs(BETA) Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I'm not entirely sure where to put this thread, but I found this forum the most fitting.

I wanna upload a model pack with alot of models I made a while back. I submitted them, they got approved, then got rehected since there were som many of them.
I wan't to submit them as a pack now, but I can't do that. Since they're rejected I can't add them to the pack. I tried deleting them, but then it only tells me:
Your model does already exist: see it here
And when I press the see it here link, I get this message:
The selected model does not exist

Anybody have a solution to this? I know the "Model Pack Section" is still a BETA, but this may be something to work on, a better way to get your models into the pack, like this or something:
Pack Models:
Models:
Select a model: Model Pack(BETA).jpg

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Well if your models were deleted because there were too many, it's a problem.
Please use the resource moderation forum and get someone to check your models again.
Second, resources that are in a pack are actually hidden unless searched for them. Which means that you aren't spamming the models section when the models are in a pack.

That's a neat feature, Ralle!

The only problem is; I have allready uploaded the models once, they were rejected, and now I can't re-upload them. I tried deleting them, but still it says they exists.

It's kinda stupid:
1. I get the message: "Your model does already exist: see it here"
2. When I press "See it here", I get this message: "The selected model does not exist"
That's not exactly logical...

Level 12
Again, thats what I am saying, rename your models and stick them in the pack

Btw, how difficult could it possibly be to change 20 words...?

Level 12
That really REALLY doesn't sound like alot of work, could take maybe 2 minutes, if you truly cared about getting your models up here ASAP, I would like to think you would have no problem re-naming

But yeah, I am in total agreement that is really ridiculous that you can't get your models up here normally

Level 12
I don't think several users will need to... thats a pretty rare instance where 20 models are approved and then un-approved

Status
Not open for further replies.