• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Orc Raider Projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys, I'm not sure if there is already something like it, but I need the Orc Raider's sword as a projectile, his longsword spinning around itself. And if possible, I also need this same sword enchanted with blood particles, so I can use it for a "searing arrow" effect. Thanks guys, hope I'm not asking too much.

Level 5
Man, thank you so much!! Specially for being this fast!!

Who do I give credits to? You ? For now I'm giving to you, but let me know if someone else extracted these swords!!

Thank you, really.

If I'm not asking too much, could u do the same with the Fel Orc Raider's sword??? I didn't realize before that they have different swords D;

Level 21
Who do I give credits to? You ? For now I'm giving to you, but let me know if someone else extracted these swords!!

Thank you, really.

If I'm not asking too much, could u do the same with the Fel Orc Raider's sword??? I didn't realize before that they have different swords D;
I did it, but you don't need to give me credits. And here are the same models, just with changed sword texture to the one of the chaos orc Rider.

Attachments

• ChaosWolfriderMissile.mdx
    6.3 KB · Views: 31
  • ChaosWolfriderBloodyMissile.mdx
    6.9 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.