• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model Needed] Need Hunter X Hunter Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok first thanx for atleast taking the time to look at this, but lets get to the point.

1. I am hoping to find someone to make me a couple of hunter x hunter character models for a DotA style map that i am making. There are three characters that i need but the major one would be Gon Freaks. Gon is a child of about 12 years old, who is exceedingly strong. He carries around his Fathers fishing pole on his back.

I. Gon Freaks to start here is a face shot.
Hunter_%C3%97_Hunter_episode_1.png

II. Here is a decent frontal shot
145_capa.jpg

III. And here is another shot
bai354.jpg

If it as all possible I would really appreciate it if someone could create a model for me based on this character. If some one would like to take it up you can contact me for more information on him.

Level 2
OK i dont want to sound like an ass but First off Naruto and Hunter x Hunter aren't the same. The only thing that makes them simalar is that they are both action anime. Thats it. And as for a screen shot im sorry to say that i dont have one. It is basically a dota map, 3 lanes, creeps, doodads, what not. I've got hero's in progress but the look terrible with out models, and since my computer is runing on a 64 meg vid card i have no chance of ever being able to make the models my self not to mention its my parents computer and i cant install much on here anyways.

Level 13
I'll tell you how to take one then.

Open up your map in World Editor.

Go to a place you would like to show.

Press the "Print Screen" key in the top right corner. (May also be something like Prnt Scrn)

Open up Photoshop or Paint.

Click Edit, then paste.

Save as.

Viola, you have your own screenshot!

Level 2
Im working on it but having the models would be great. They really tend to make a map stand out from other ones, especially with what im doing. WC3 doesn't have any models that even look like the characters

Level 2
no Hunter X Hunter its and Anime. And i understand where you are coming from. I am working on the map it would just be nice to have models to go along with it. For me personally it is hard to see the map as it is with the poor excuse for a skin that i have to use to represent Gon and the other hero's.

Level 2
Well if you want to know about the map Its an Dota-esque map. All the normal stuff, plus i'm trying to get a duel working. I'm pulling hero's from anime and video games hoping to give a wide variety of hero's for people to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.