• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model]Mortar shell for a blizzard-like ability, for ToK: BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi hi,
I need a falling mortar shell model for a Blizzard-like ability, with decent animations(it blows up when it hits the ground, like the normal mortar shell, I don't want "just the falling shell"). I thought someone made such a model before(I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to have that "artillery barrage" idea), but I just can't find one. It's for my Boreal Conflict map, for a special ability. If anyone is interested, post here or send me an e-mail: [email protected]

If you would like to play the map to know if you're going to waste your time by helping me, post here too. ToK: BC is a Tech Wars-like map that is quite popular on the Azeroth server.
Questions, informations, here's our forum: http://talesofkaltazar.spreebb.com/

- FRENCH_CANADIAN

Level 1
The Death_Stalker said:
what the hell is wrong with the bloody mortar shell? why not just use the Blizzard spell, from the archmage, and change its models in to Mortar Shell, or if you need it hitting nearby units, startfall
Wtf... Any dumbass with minimum spell editing experience could figure out why.

Test it, you'll see why.

Level 7
Oh for crying out loud

Death Stalker I have to side with French Canadian, if you're going to act like a prick, get lost, and if you don't play Warcraft and think it sucks, why come here? When that's exactly what this forum is about! :lol:

Go and rot in the fiery inferno where you belong

Status
Not open for further replies.