• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, so I want to change a abilitie lets say crushing wave to actally shoot out a waterfall but when I change the missle art to waterfall then test it in game it does not work. How do I make it so it shoots out a waterfall instead of what it normal shoots out?

Level 19
still it fires a wave ?
thats strange
make sure the model you changed is wave one
and make sure you tested with right ability

Level 3
Yea it still is not working... it does the damage but does not show the picture. Anyone know how to get it to change the model like what exactly do you change because I might have changed the wrong thing?

Last edited:
Level 4
Do you need to shoot out a waterfall?
There is a Crushing Wave spell, for which you do not need any editing, or try the spell on the costum blizzard map 'Monotlih', with the water elementals.
I hope this helped

Level 4
Well I can confirm that it does not shoot out a waterfall, altar, or even archery target, so my guess is that you can't use doodads for models. You might just have to trigger the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.