• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Forsaken jester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, ive been putting together a hero idea for dota i have all the spells and images completed all i need now is a model of an evil jester.

I think something along these lines would look cool http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/18673.jpg

also if it is possible i would like a jester stick as his weapon but in black
http://mardigrascostumes.com/for57601.jpg
but if thats not possible then dont worry about it,

You can contact me here on the forums or on msn [email protected] or via xfire as wowakuzo
Credit will be given
thanks alot for your time, akuzo

/salute

Last edited:
Level 1
i was going to put it forward to the makers as a suggestion but i mean, i didnt know it was such a big deal, and to say its the most ridiculous thing youve ever seen i think is a bit harsh :S, when i used to make sigs for people i just used to do it for fun, i dunno if other people get kicks out of making people models or what not, but if thats not the case then why would they be doing it, if its simply to help people out then why not help me out, i dunno about you but i get pleasure out of designing things and in my opinion it seems like a pretty fun thing to design an evil clown/jester, its not like im telling you to do it, after all it is just a request but i mean seriously you either help me out or not :S if i knew how to model i would but unfortunately i no longer have the time to put into learning how to use the different programs and stuff.

well.... sorry for wasting your time... :s

Status
Not open for further replies.