• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model]-Dwarf warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I am working on a project now called WotFM, it is a campaign taking place in a land ravaged by wars between four dwarf clans. I'm right now finishing the model stats and spells, and I'm starting with terraining next week. I just realised that I will need some warriors, I know there are many nice models around, but I need one archer, one militia, one elite guard unit and, of course the king. The king would look like Dain Ironfoot, the militia as the warrior with axe and shield, the archer as the one with bow, and the elite unit as a khazad guard. I have temporary models for all except the archer.

Attachments

• dwarf_dain.jpg
    dwarf_dain.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,150
  • dwarf_guard.jpg
    dwarf_guard.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • em3b.jpg
    em3b.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 388
  • em8b.jpg
    em8b.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Level 19
dwarf archers use short dwarf bows with extreme strength, remember they are not stealthy elf archers, they are rough dwarves. And of course, thank u cavman if u make this model. I think there are too few dwarves with two-handed axes, so I belive the khazad guard would look great in every dwarf stronghold, and its armour is avesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.