• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Model) Dune 2000 Wind Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
OK. I need a wind trap model for a secret Dune project of mine. It will be the most custom map in Wc3 History but I need to keep it secret.. I also dedicate this map to my friends at Dune2k.com, official website of Frank Herbert's Dune and the Westwood Studios Dune Games.

Just a simple Wind Trap. With only a stand, birth and death animation and it uses in-game textures to save size. It should also have a light source ( it glows, much like the Torch doodad or Waygate). For much easier tasks you can base it from ingame models if you don't know how to animate.

- In-game texture implementation is optional. You may make custom skins but please the skin and the model should not exceed 100KB for something that simple!!

The wind trap I request is bellow( the lower part of the picture)\\
dune2000psxscreen2.jpg

No duedates needed. For as long as it will be made.:thumbs_up:

Whoever makes this model for me will recieve +rep and an Icon made by me in store until the model is finished.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.