• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Creator Needed for An Epic Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello good people from Hive,

I'm currently developing a huge hero arena map called "War of Emperium" which is also my very first map

It is highly customized in terms of..
- stat gain
- damage system
- race,size,element modification system
- health and mana regeneration system
- dodge system that deteriorates based on number of mobs
- critical system that is affected by the targets stat
- casting time with dynamic value based on stat gain
- skill tree
- simple courier/inventory system
- weapon upgrading system
- equipment system with dual weilding
- resurrection system, where hero can resurrect a fellow hero
- customized stat window

Almost every part of the game was customized.

The concept was to emulate the game classic game Ragnarok Online, only until 2nd Jobs, no alternates or rebirths.

It is pretty huge and I'm proud to say that I've made a huge progress as of now (been working on it for more than a month).
I've finished most of the skills and the customized system that I mentioned above.

If you guys are familiar with ragnarok online (one of the earliest MMORPG which started around 2002 or so), you'll understand how huge this project is or how exciting this project is.

So what I'm trying to do is create a 5v5 map with different modes, War Of Emperium, Capture the Flag and Deathmatch.

So far, I made all the triggers with the help of research from the Hive and The Helper,
What I'm looking for right now is someone to help me make it more interesting with customized hero models.

I've browsed the hive and I've seen lots of talented people out here who enjoys doing what they do.

So If anyone out there who is interested in this project please let me know.
All I need is someone who is good at modeling or maybe icon making as well because I have a huge range of equipments and skills.

Thanks in advance guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.