• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[model] [Armless Illidan(evil)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi

I'm making a cinematic and i'd need a regular illidan(evil) that has his left arm cut off. If possible make it have some dripping blood to make it look realistic, but it doesn't matter if that can't be done.

If you help me i'll credit you in my cinematic (and love you forever ;)

Level 4
Okay, I can't model anymore cos I can't get hold of the free tools I used to use anymore but I do have an idea for ya that you could try.
Cut of his arm in photoshop or whatever (I mean on the skin, right) and then cover the gap with blood from special effects or something:wink:
This isn't the best idea in the world but if it is a cinematic then you dont need to look directly into his arm and only see it from the side.
Hope this helps, sos i can't make the model for ya.

Level 6
@ ike_ike

whoo ike_ike i loved you model... when i loaded the file in the We it was exactly what i had in mind <3 Good job :)

It's true that the file is kinda large, how do you delete the bones?

@Eziklieth

I don't know what that means but ike_ike just made the model i wanted, maybe, if you want, you can help deleting the bones as he mentioned? Thx for you interest anyway!

Level 4
Free Skinning programs!

Hey, btw, if u want to skin.... download Paint.Net it's free but there is one problem, it saves in a way that cannot be read by the WC3 image extractor so you'l have to download GIMP also AND flip the image vertically cos the extractor opens them upside down:eekani:
Hope you understand all of this :thumbs_up:

Level 6
I did actually, but what ike_ike did for me wasn't the same thing, the model he made had no weapons, but also with a part of his forearm ripped off, and with blood dripping off (looks sick hehe), so it's not quite the same thing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.