• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MithrilZweihander by Touchstone

A large, two-handed mithril sword. Works well with Tenebrae's RPGHero models.
Created using Sunchips' Mithril Sword attachment, so credit and much respect goes to him for the base model and use of in-game textures.

Credit me if you use it in a map.

Keywords:
Sword, Mithril, RPG, Two-Handed, Simplistic,
Contents

MithrilZweihander by Touchstone (Model)

Reviews
20:18, 2nd Dec 2012 -Grendel: permission shown, resource approved. though i recommend changing the internal name of the model when you update.

M

20:18, 2nd Dec 2012
-Grendel: permission shown, resource approved. though i recommend changing the internal name of the model when you update.

Level 30
You are not to rate for the author's effort. If you think so you have got it all wrong. Let's say I would be the best 3d modeller in the world and I could create a perfect Lich King model with flawless animations and I was so good at it that I could make it in 5 minutes. Would that mean it's a 2/5? No.

You are supposed to rate the model itself depending on how it looks (relative to its' filesize), usefulness and originality.