• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missing animations bug Warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm a DotA1 player and suddenly some animations started missing, like Sand King's Sandstorm and a few others. My video settings are at their highest and I've reinstalled using battle.net wc3 downloads and I've tried different maps, but the problem persists. I was suggested to post on this site, so I'm hoping to see your responses.

Level 1
I am having the exact same issue. Anyone else experience this or anyone know if TC managed to find a solution? It's very annoying especially in TKoK there are a ton of effects I can't see that make bosses a lot harder and the bosses are already ridiculously hard in that game.

Level 7
This has been an issue for me for many years. The problem occurs randomly, then fixes randomly. I first noticed this when playing dota as well. I too couldn't see Sand King's sandstorm. I've searched everywhere but never found a fix for this issue.

This just happend to me again 3 days ago and I currently can't see breath of fire or the neutral building explosion to name a few. Also the mass teleport/way gate effect is gone (noticed this when playing uther party).

I mean, I've searched everywhere for a fix/someone with the same problem and I never found anything. This is a really annoying issue and I wish somebody knew how to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.