• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missing an old map... What's the name ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heyo boys (& girls?).

Ikr that most of people won't understand me (sry for my english) but maybe a lost soul would like to help me

Okay, i'm playin' WAR3 since 16 years now, and i've played a LOT of maps, a real bunch of.

One of them was a dungeon crawler like Tomb of Jarahcon, but I can't f*cking remember the name !

The only thing I do remember is the fact we had to select our character from a boat (classical skin ship war3), we had nearly 8 o'10 choices...

Every "chapters" in the same game was insane as f*ck. It was nearly Ashenvale decoration (most of the time).

The map was rly famous cus the terrain was very well worked (damn this english.) and many custom items was existing.

If som1 could help me to find out, it would be SOOOOOOOO freakin' perfect. :wgrin:

Give me random names i'll checkout all the time and sayin' if it was this one or not.

Kisses HiveWorkShop community :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.