• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minigames from my head! BETA 0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello!
I'm here now to release my first map.
This is the first version of my minigame map, for 2 players only and with a BETA AI (If you want to play with AI you MUST be in player 1 slot.).

This version includes 5 minigames:
- The Portal room.
- The Static room.
- The Bow war
- The Abyss of death
- The Arrows challenge

I hope you enjoy!
Check out my another games/projects on my website:
pbelluzzo.blogspot.com

*Sorry for the bad english, in the next version i will try to fix all my mistakes.

Credits:
Knock back system by:
[TDC]_BloodSoul

Special Thanks:
Matt P. for beta test, help with triggers and others.

Keywords:
Minigames,Mini-games,Mini-game,Minigame
Contents

Minigames from my head! BETA 0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 13:53:59 23-Apr-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has low quality terrain! Useful Links: The Important Site Rules. You can use Map...

M

Date: 13:53:59 23-Apr-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has low quality terrain!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: See comment below.

Terrain is bad at first place. Triggers can be improved as well. For example remove Do Nothing from if the else functions. Minigames are more or less ok, idea is nice by they don't work really great. Portal will send arrow into random direction on another side and you can't see whole area while you play this game.

No modes to choose, no leaderboard/multiboard for some stats or score display.