• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini Slide [v1.0]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A fun sliding map. The goal is the same as any maze/escape map. You control a hero and have to avoid creeps, else you'll die. The hero is sliding on ice and will die if he enters the snow. You can choose the difficulty at the beginning of the game.

Keywords:
Mini, Slide, kahite, skate, escape, maze
Contents

Mini Slide [v1.0] (Map)

Reviews
08:04, 5th Sep 2009 Linaze: Lacks a proper description.

M

08:04, 5th Sep 2009
Linaze: Lacks a proper description.

Level 1
I think this map is really nice, but it is not very easy, because there no break-points. I allready finished half of the map with a friend of mine. We think it's really cool, but the "Hard" mode is impossible. I think you should fix it!
All in all its 3/5 for me :)

btw: I prefer something between -cf 3000-3500 and the normal mode. And i didn't find a bug in there. Everything's fine.