• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mini Map Screens For EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Thats it, i am making Mini Map Screens for everyone cuz i have no life...

nah xD just ask me for one, and tell me about wat u want it and how u want it and ill help u.

Maybe it's easy to make them or maybe not, but i have Photo Shop. PS is really expencive and not everyone have that program. Also some people may have all image editing programs in the world, but it doesn't have enough knowledge.

And if u tell me a little about your map i can be more creative :D

Please be specific in what you want, as example tell me...
What letter you want?
Where you want the title?
Do you want some words?
Do you want your name?("By NAME")
etc...

Just helping :)

Nudl9, Sure: Here are the examples you have requested:

happytdaj7.jpg

jurassicparknq9.jpg

starwarsxn8.jpg

That thing which say "By LightSkin" will be changed for ur name :) kinda "By Nudl9"
Cya. :spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 3
Just to stay on topic, Im making an ORPG and Id like you to make a minimap screen with this

Id like the Title to say "The Death Council" no quotes. Ill credit you in the map if this is fulfilled :thumbs_up:

Edit: Wanna resize it for me as well? Just a teeny bit. And maybe make it a little brighter.

Level 3
links dont work?

I didnt think I had to be very specific. I would just like you to put The Death Council in deathly letters and make it look a little brighter. Whatever you think looks good is fine with me as long as it says The Death Council.

Might I suggest using www.imageshack.us/

Status
Not open for further replies.