• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mega help for making quests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey guys,

i am making a map named the adventure of the unknown. Its a single player map which includes many models to bring a change about game play of war3:ft.

But now i have a problem with quests as i have never made a quest before i cant tell anything of how good i am or how bad i am ... i tried it but it just doesn't work the way i want it to work.

i am requesting for a person who i can trust and can also help me in making quests for my map. Of course ill give u credits and your name will be surely put in the map. This person shall be given the map by me or he just post help me (but it will take more time i think like this).

Screen shots of my map

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 198
  • quarters.jpg
    quarters.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 201
Level 5
uhm sry for that ....is there anyone im still waiting for someone to help me.

and the types of quests i want is a chained one.

story:

a family living in a hut gets robbed by a unknown creauture ...that creature burns their house and kills thier son and husband. (1st part to kill the creature and give the belongings back to the owner). Then she gets to know that the papers of the house are missing ...( a person steals it and runs away from the town . we have got to catch him and send him to the jail).. k guys this is very less so there is more i will tell u if u help me
thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.