• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mindstaff

Another Item model (tell me if it is too much). This one was tricky but I think it looks pretty good.

Please give credits if you use it.

Keywords:
Mind, staff, archmage, brilliance, aura, mana, magic, mage, wizard, glow, light, crystal, gold, phail
Contents

Mindstaff (Model)

Reviews
15:50, 18th Mar 2009 LiOneSS: Another lovely model. I suggest you to upload 'em as a pack too :)

M

15:50, 18th Mar 2009
LiOneSS: Another lovely model. I suggest you to upload 'em as a pack too :)

Level 28
Gah, you were faster than me and your execution is better. ^^ Though I suggest you add sime more intense blue energy (not glow). I would use LightningBall.blp. :)

4.75/5. ^^ Me likes.

I didn't know we where in a comptetition. :crazz:
About the energy part I was going for the feeling of a light emitting crystal. Though I can try the lightningball aswell.

Level 4
any news about dentothor his campaign maps are good but i dont know were the demon king that looks like a vampire
---------------------------- --------------------------------------- -------------------
That things good anyway
try making the book of the dead attachment

any news about dentothor his campaign maps are good but i dont know were the demon king that looks like a vampire came from
---------------------------- --------------------------------------- --------
That things good anyway:infl_thumbs_up:
try making the book of the dead attachment

Last edited by a moderator: