• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MindBlastBTN

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: HappyCockroach
Mind Blast skill icons.

Inspired by all spells that wreak havoc to the mind. :D
The mind is where it really hurts. :D

Keywords:
mind, brain, confuse, disorient, stupify, intelligence
Contents

MindBlastBTN (Icon)

Reviews
15:28, 7th Oct 2009 Zombie.: The evidence never got to me, update this once they are sent.

M

15:28, 7th Oct 2009
Zombie.: The evidence never got to me, update this once they are sent.

yes. the brain looks very unrealistic but you really did a good job on the bolts.
i'd suggest looking at a picture of a brain. if you look at a brain closely, you can see that the brain is made in two halves. looking like to halves of ovals with their flat sides down.

but the wrinkles are good. but i'd suggest you make more of them. when you look at a brain more closely, you see it is made out of many tubes. not just a blob with wrinkles. :p

work on this. it has quite a good concept but the execution needs just that little more work. 2/5

~Dentothor

Level 23
Hmm, i think you should try to look at a picture of a brain when you draw.
this may be alittle weird, but for example this picture:
http://www.ipmc.cnrs.fr/~duprat/neurophysiology/images/brain2.jpg
I know you use a other angle, but a brain isn't that round.
also it has a wrong color, and a make some more of those.. ehm? wrinkles? in the brain?
sorry I don't know the right word.