• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mind Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have made a simple concept for a map, I wouldn't call this an actual map, but it does have goals and I believe game play goes nicely too. I wouldn't be able to tell though because I have hosting problems at the moment, and I am trying to fix that. Anyways, here you go if you want to try it out.

If you think its a fine idea and whatnot, please tell me so.

Attachments

• Mind-Wars.Concept.w3x
    51.4 KB · Views: 52
Level 6
Idea is sound and it will probably be very popular. I personally wouldn't play it but I don't like extremely competitive games.

Problems with the game.
1. Grace timer too high.
2. Control system is based on attack triggers(they are bugged).
3. Units start too close together.
4. Rest isn't really ready to review.

Suggestions
1. Get rid of grace timer.
2. Spawn units in alternate corners.
3. Give less building room.
4. Put a holdable building in the middle that produces more mana.
5. Add a hero unit per team.

Really do think it's a solid idea for a game though. If you want to I'd say go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.