• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Milkshape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
It has finaly come, I have evolved into modeling, but a distorted creature is what i have become, because i do not know how to animate bones, export into mdx properly nor give it a UV map.

If anyone would be so kind and helpfull to explain it atleast simply... and maybe other people will be helped aswell, i need help with the following:

-Making a good skeleton with usable bones
-Animating (basics to learn from)
-Extracting (usable in wc3)
-Making UV map

Those are the things i need to learn, please help me and maybe i will become a good modeler.. thank you :D

Level 23
Go to the Milkshape website. There are innumerable tutorials flying around that can aid you far better than I when it comes to general animation and such. Specifically for Warcraft, that's where I can lend you my skills. Come back wehen you know what you're doing and I'll see what I can do.

- RDZ, the Milkshape & Warcraft Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.