• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MILKSHAKE EXPORTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
OH GREAT

OH GREAT! I FRIGGIN DOWNLOAD THIS STUPID WC3 FILE CONVERTER AND PUT IT INTO MY WC3 DIRECTORY NOW MY GAME WONT EVEN FRIGGING LOAD!

GOD CANT SOMEBODY WITH ACTUAL SMARTS MAKE SOMETHING THHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I MEAN GOOD LORD SOMEBODY GET ON THE BALL HERE! SOME OF YOU PEOPLE DO THIS KINDA JUNK ALL DAY AND CANT EVEN MAKE A COMPETENT PROGRAM!

NOW I HAVE TO REINSTALL WC3 AND TFT BECAUSE OF THIS DAMN PROGRAM!

SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING THAT WORKS OR AT LEAST GIVE ME A BIT OF HELP HERE.... CAUSE THIS IS PISSING ME OFF! I JUST WANT TO TURN MY MODEL INTO A MDX FILE!

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!???!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Level 13
Before I answer you, you should know that your attitude is unacceptable, and if you post in this manner one more time, you will get a permanent ban. I despise anyone who does not appreciate someone else's help. We are not here to serve you the answers directly on silver platter, there are some things you have to figure out yourself. Consider this a warning.

As for exporting MDX from Milkshape, I belive Mecheon's answer was good enough, but if you are too lazy to even bother figuring it out yourself, there is a tutorial on modeling with Milkshape in Wc3Campaigns' tutorial section under modeling. I suggest looking there.

Level 3
thats ok

thats ok o_O

i got other computers, other names, so its all greek to me? lala la lal alal a

i did go into the tutorial that was given but i didnt find anything o.o its like....whoa....nothing...how....i dunno o.o

and how could you POSSIBLY know anything about my attitude, maybe i like writing in big letters

LIKE THIS
AND THIS
AND LETS NOT FORGET THIS O.O

cause i just got my model finished *crosses fingers that it works* but now i need to figure out how to get out into the good format

and i have a right to be angry o_O anger should always be allowed to be posted on a forum, i am not yelling at you am i? so there, i win.

now im working on a model thats a WEE bit more complicated and i know im gonna have skinning headaches x.x

when something is buggy and its not said and you download it and it screws up your game and you have to reinstall you tend to get a WEE bit cranky, don't ya know?

Level 4
Sounds like you forgot to read the readme or faq or whatever that was included in the tools (or those idiots replaced my updated one with theirs without the readme) and put every file in your main wc3 directory.

Ignoring the readme's and therefore resulting in corrupting their game is not the fault of the one who directed you to dl that, its your own fault and lazyness

and two, dont use milkshape, it might have some uses for some people, but if you want good shit to churn out without knowing every mdl fuction, drop that shit and get 3d studio max one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.