• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mii first skin too x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
here is my first skin ... very noob ... if you got any more good advice pls write it down thanks x) Medivh that suppose to morph into a wolf not a crow:grin: PLUS the logo is randomness as its cool x)

Attachments

• Medivh wolf.bmp
    385.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Medivh wolf2.bmp
    442.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Medivh wolf.tga
    192 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I think it is looking excellent, I love that symbol/rune on the cape. One thing you need to do though is look closely around the edges on the skin and touch it up, as you can still see some seems where the original skin pokes through, also make a little more contrast between dark and light fur on shoulder pads and legs. I love the concept though and I think its looking great so far.

Level 5
I think it is looking excellent, I love that symbol/rune on the cape. One thing you need to do though is look closely around the edges on the skin and touch it up, as you can still see some seems where the original skin pokes through, also make a little more contrast between dark and light fur on shoulder pads and legs. I love the concept though and I think its looking great so far.
ok im extremely noob i use photoshop cs2 but recolouring with black or
white gives a grey colour ... what other programs can i use???:wsmile:

Level 7
cs2 is perfect for it, you can do everything with it, you just need to practice with blending and shading. pretty much any photo editing software will work except microsoft paint... stay away from that... evil. The gimp is a good free image editing software.. i personally use macromedia fireworks, so it doesn't matter really. as long as you can use layers, colors, dodge,burn, smudge, and all the other stuff your fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.