• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mighty Skeleton

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MIGHTY SKELETON

Requested by DragonShepeard.
Give credits plz...
Enjoy !

¤UPDATED¤

Screenshot isn't updated !
Contents

Mighty Skeleton (Texture)

Reviews
Archian: Lacking...
Level 21
Ahah...u want to know the Pins' Screenshot New technology 2004 ?
:lol:
Ok, dat's simple : U take the Diablo 2 Police (Exocet) and u write ur title. Then u use ,with photoshop, the 'filter\Amelioration(=first category)\(i dont know the english word sorry !) Plastic 'emballage'. And dat's good ! Then u can use some recolor on ur text.

Simple, no ?

Level 3
Its great Pins 5/5, but I need it with black outlining and darker, PLZZZZ!!! It looks great though, i just need the color sceming to match that of the pic in your workshop

Level 3
thx for changing it... wow im almost done everything for campaign but terrain and triggers!! first of the three part series should be out... a long time from now since i doi it alone :p

Level 2
Why isnt it working ?? i have set the custom path to: Textures\Skeleton.blp but it wont work ! All that is happening is that a invisible model is showing, only the shield is visible.
What do i do ? i really need this skin in my map.