• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Middle War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey everyone, this is my first map :) It's a melee map. What your supposed to do is, take out the small green dots first and fast (like all other melees) then take out an orange dot or two, raid the enemy AFTER you notice he lost his army to the giants in the middle of the map, then train more troops and start wiping out the red dots. Save the one in the middle for last after your hero(s) have leveled up alot, the middle contains 2 lvl 9 granite golems, 1 level 10 salamander lord, and one rock golem. It's intended to give you something to fight after the enemy is killed. The AI will send his army after the guys in the middle of the map, your troops will most likely be close enough to the island-like platform to notice and hear the enemy getting killed, when you notice this, it's time to go attack them as they don't have an army and they don't have a hero. No custom things were used, but a few things from TFT were used. The map is possible, and not very hard. Here is what I did to take out the middle:
First I assembled an army of 12 men to run in first and weaken the guys, 4 footmen, 4 riflemen, and 4 knights. Then after most of the initial wave of mine was dead, I sent in my normal war party, it was my hero, 2 priests (for healing me) a bunch of knights, a dragonhawk rider, a rock golem (one guy from a previous battle gave me the item that summons a rock golem) and a water elemental. I used the Arch Mage as my hero, made it to level 5 with him before the final battle in the center of the map. Level 3 in Summon Water Elemental, and level 2 in blizzard, or the other way around I can't remember :(
I tested the map as the humans. There is plenty of trees too.

Has currently been tested with the following races:
Human (victory)
Orc (victory)

Keywords:
map, water, melee, fight, humans,
Contents

Middle War (Map)

Reviews
12:44, 24th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected