• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mezrin I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, Hive Workshoppers. I am Mezrin, an independent author and writer. I'm not one to give my age (I'm not trusting), I'm male, and have been playing Warcraft 3 for years. I live in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, and frequent many other sites to further improve my literary skills and enhance my creativity.

I'm not a very experienced modder or developer, because whenever I attempt to indulge myself in such things a problem arises, or I can't figure this out, or there's no guide to do that, and so I can get frustrated and give up on it. I do, however, write concepts and ideas for maps, units, maps, buildings, and most of all, stories all the time.

I love to invent such things, and would love a partner or two to help my busy mind rest by letting my ideas fly onto a map rather than stay bottled up in my brain. If you need help coming up with ideas for abilities or stories or the such, drop me a PM.

I'm also thinking about gathering a team to create Warcraft 4. New models, skins, units, buildings, races, the whole nine yards. This would include campaigns, maps, and everything. It would, hopefully, look very professional. We'd have to use Warcraft 3 to make it, but still, it could be truly amazing.

So, once again, helloder!

Status
Not open for further replies.