• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metroid: SfS Patch fix up please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello Community :)

I hope someone can help me. My mates and I wanna play this map again.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0-92-a-76579/?prev=search=metroid&d=list&r=20

But since 1.24 it doesn't work anymore :(

Can someone fix this up? I would be very grateful for this!

Best Regards!

Tungar

Do you realize what your asking. Your asking someone to Deprotect someone elses map, fix it then put it back, without the original authors permission. Find the Maker of the map, and I'll consider getting someone to work on it.

Level 23
Do you realize what your asking. Your asking someone to Deprotect someone elses map, fix it then put it back, without the original authors permission. Find the Maker of the map, and I'll consider getting someone to work on it.

Nah, fixing doesn't actually require any deprotect. Just open the map with an mpq-editor and fix the broken parts in the scriptfile.Also the original authors often are long gone and won't fix their maps.
I will take a look.

Level 1
Would love it if you fix it :) Actually i tried to reach the Map Creator, but it seems like he is dead or something o_O

Cannot really tell that it is a bad thing to fix a broken map

Status
Not open for further replies.