• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Metamorphosis trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm having trouble with the metamorphosis spell I'm trying to add a skin to the Demon Hunter's Demon form but I really don't know where the problem is? Is it in me, not knowing how to import the skin or is it the ability not working correctly!?!?!? Anyone help me please!
:vw_wtf:

Level 7
That explains why I can't find him in the Model Editor!
Can I use this ability to change from one unit to another or it can only be used by the Demon Hunter and his Demon Form?:vw_sad:

That explains why I can't find him in the Model Editor!
Can I use this ability to change from one unit to another or it can only be used by the Demon Hunter and his Demon Form?:vw_sad:

you need to make your own metamorphosis spell or edit the original... you can set there what is the normal unit and what is the alternate unit... ^^

Level 7
Yes I know this, I tried it already but there appears some kind of BUG! When I set the Demon Hunter to transform to another unit it just increases his HP, Mana and Armor but doesn't really transform to the other unit:ogre_rage:!

Yes I know this, I tried it already but there appears some kind of BUG! When I set the Demon Hunter to transform to another unit it just increases his HP, Mana and Armor but doesn't really transform to the other unit:ogre_rage:!

weird... are you sure you set the unit paths correctly? and I think the unit should also be a hero and be sure that he has the same metamorphosis ability!

Level 7
Well as a beginning I'm using the Demon Hunter and just change the unit he morphs to!
Normal form unit - Illidan (Morphed)
Alternate form unit - Mountain Giant
I use a custom Metamorphosis I called Metamorphasis cause I'll need also the normal one!

Level 7
Right you are it works only if both units are heroes!
Now how do I remove the level up hero button (the red plus) so I can use a hero as if it is a normal unit!?
Thanks lads both of you received +rep form me! :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 2
yea i know that problem i tried it 2,,, and when it transform it gives my hero hp boost ,,, but it doesn't transform,,,and i have to start from lvl 1 again when it gets back...
also when i activate the spell i coodlowns for 1 minute and then start after that,,, and lasts for a minute .

Right you are it works only if both units are heroes!
Now how do I remove the level up hero button (the red plus) so I can use a hero as if it is a normal unit!?
Thanks lads both of you received +rep form me! :ogre_hurrhurr:

well, it wont show if he dont have any hero ability that can be learned... so in your case as long as meta is not maxed out, he will have that button...

Status
Not open for further replies.