• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Metamorphosis Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright I am making a Arch Druid for my campaign and of course he will need to turn into a bear.
Problem 1: He uses a spell book of skills and when he uses metamorphosis he loses all the skills inside and when he switches back he does not retain them.

Any soultion would be greatly appricated.

Thanks in advance due to the awsomeness of the Hive Workshop Community.

Edit: Also picture my icon. Sort of him changing forms through metamorphosis.

Last edited:
Level 2
When you use bear form it kills the unit. Since this is a hero I couldn't use it as I have tried before.

Level 2
When you use bear form it kills the unit. Since this is a hero I couldn't use it as I have tried before.

It works for me, you just have to set the ability equal to a hero ability and have an alternate unit to "morph into." it should work without a problem alike that and the skills should all be there, unless you decided to make him morph into a different hero, and not a copy of himself (with a different model file)

Level 4
If he loses the ability, you should be able to give him the spell book again.
If your saying he loses the ability INSIDE the spell book, just take the spell book away and give it to him again.
via triggering

Status
Not open for further replies.