• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merging Spellthief Missile with Lightninsh Shield Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
IM trying to merge these two models together the Spellthief missle and the lightning shield fx, where the floating lightning orbs are I want the spinning blades, so far I have this ....

Its the texture of the Blades but they do not spin. I replaced the blue glow with the knife spinning texture, which is basically what I wanna do and retain the lightning bolts that are on the model. Help me merge these two please

Attachments

• Bladespinning.jpg
    Bladespinning.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 98
  • LightningShieldTarget2.mdx
    42.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Blades.mdx
    50.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 5
I just need the bloodelf missle with stock animations that rotate around like the lightning orbs do in the shield. So far ive got this which isnt bad, just the blades dont spin independantly. Need a way of copying the model bones and geosets then paste them back onto a rotating model.

Attachments

• blades2.mdx
    12.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.