• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee Map - Darnassus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hi guys, today I'm posting a melee map I made. I named it Darnassus, but it's not supposed to represent the true Darnassus. I have made some screenshots so you may comment upon them.

By the way, I didn't post in Map Development since this is a simple melee map in BETA stage.

Here are the screenshots:

attachment.php

The rivers pass quietly...

attachment.php

Some Satyrs and Wolves guard a Mercenary Camp, whose mercenaries will fight for you for a price...

attachment.php

A mysterious island awaits you somewhere...

attachment.php

There is a Tavern at the center of the map, which allows you to hire mercenary heroes. They might turn the scales in your favor. Careful with the ever-watchful Satyrs, however.

You may visit the screenshot thread in the Terrain Board. To be re-directed, click here.

Darnassus is the capital town of the Night Elf Sentinels. Now war visits this land. The heroes who lie in the Tavern may lend you a hand, but watch out for the Satyrs guarding a nearby Goblin Laboratory which may be of use.
I recommend 1v1 for this map. You can also do FFA, but I made the starting positions somewhat imbalanced. Also, build your structures close to your town hall, or nearby Murlocs and Satyrs may attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.