• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Melee/RP Map Request: Azeroth AKA World of Warcraft

WHO WANTS TO SEE AZEROTH REFORGED AS A MELEE/RP MAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I AM NOT REQUESTING ANOTHER AZEROTH WARS MAP THIS IS SOMETHING I WAS WISHING FOR A LONG LONG TIME!

I would simply like to request a 480x480 map of all of the world of warcraft. Including the three main continents with Darnassus and GM Island along with npc's which are friendly neutral and hostile. Along with a respawning system and a max hero level of 120. I cannot stress this enough but all npc's should be have the wander ability with a "long ranged leash". I am willing to lend any amount of aid I can I'm not the best trigger maker but I can map things out quite well once I have the visions in my head. The lands must be made without the cliff maker at first so it looks natural rising from the ocean. it also needs to include the maelstrom.

If anyone is willing to help make my dream come true I would be more than happy to help.

I know this is a massive project but I could really use the help from experienced mappers and trigger-ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.