• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Melee Ai with World Editors Ai Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Jesus. okay hi all, i cant seem to get this work, i have made a Melee AI (with world editors AI editor) i have made a Undead Ai, and A Orc Ai, But i want it to be a melee map, and when i add my triggers to load it up, it says its not considered a melee map anymore, but theres no other way to make your AI start, without adding a trigger, i have attempted to add my AI's to Gnoll wood, when i do "Test Ai" it works fine, but when i add my triggers, and start it up regularly they just sit there and get resources. What am i doing WRONG?!! :x

Please please HELP!

Level 2
Oh if it helps

My adding my AI to Gnollwood

Maybe i cant add my AI to a blizzard Entertainmentmap?

Anyone help. like ive said i have made a AI, and to add my AI to Gnollwood, you have to create a trigger, but when you create a trigger, it causes GnollWood To become a custom map, and not a melee, maybe this is my problem. but please help!!!

Level 2
no one?

no one know how to add AI to a Melee map? i know how to test it? what do you do to add your ai to your maps then, cause im using the World Editors AI editor, maybe i should use AMAI, but i like my Melee AI i have now for my 2 races.......

H E L P!

Level 2
If you place any triggers or jass code into your map it wont be a melee map anymore. The solution is: replace the orc.ai and undead.ai files by importing them into your map! This will force warcraft to load these files from your map instead of the war3x.mpq. The locations are:
"Scripts\orc.ai" and "Scripts\undead.ai".
Importing stuff to your map keeps it a melee map (which is a bug of course but still).
So your undead and orc AIs will be loaded for any undead or orc computer players.

PS: And stay calm! We help ya :)

PS2: EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD OF WRITING REPLIES !!!
DO NOT OPEN A NEW TOPIC FOR THE SAME PROBLEM !!!
YOU HAD ALREADY ONE TOPIC FOR YOUR AIS !!!

Level 2
OMG!

Thaaannnnkkk YOU !

That has been begging me, thank you sooo much, im soo happy! i was really confused about that, thanks for givin your time to help me :D

-thanks again-

Status
Not open for further replies.