• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medivh's Staff (Atiesh) as Attachment Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, first post is years, the recent update of warcraft 3 put me back into making stuff in the World Editor.
In one of my maps, the main character has the possibility to gain an item named ''Atiesh'' just like in world of warcraft . With the attachments possibilities it makes it interesting for me,however I only require the model of the staff (Atiesh/Medivh Staff) similar to the icon of the Staff of Wind if I recall.So I'm asking if anyone would be willing to rip that staff from Medivh's hand and transform it into its own model for attachments or If someone could tell me how to do it myself. Thanks

Level 1
Thanks Chucky ! It does attaches properly and has a proper size .Thanks ! Now if you could tell me how'd you did ? Otherwise I believe my equest has been achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.