• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MedivhCorrupted

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hey, this is the third skin I upload here. I'm pretty new at skinning, but I think this one turned out pretty good. It is supposed to be Medivh, when he was corrupted by the dark titan Sargeras, but you can of course use it for other things aswell :)
Please give credits if you use it in a map, and please give comments.
Thankyou.
Contents

MedivhCorrupted (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Not really that much done to this Eyes changed and a lil bit of recolor?

M

THE_END: Not really that much done to this
Eyes changed and a lil bit of recolor?

Level 39
Hey, this is the third skin I upload here. I'm pretty new at skinning, but I think this one turned out pretty good. It is supposed to be Medivh, when he was corrupted by the dark titan Sargeras, but you can of course use it for other things aswell :)
Please give credits if you use it in a map, and please give comments.
Thankyou.