1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

MeatwagonClub

Submitted by TKret
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I created the club from scratch, using Oinkerwinkle's Tools. My goal was simply to create a weapon, using ingame textures. It's the first model I created. The Meatwagon Skin proved to be neat. The weapon was sized so that it fits as an attachment for a peasant.
Feel free to modify it, but credit me if you use it

Update: I lowered it down and changed the name. I didn't remove the stretched parts. Itried, but it turned out worse. I even tried to model a whole new head(not the spikes) where I didn't snapped everything together so that I had more possibilities for the mapping.

Keywords:
attachment, weapon, club
Contents

MeatwagonClub (Model)

Reviews
14:00, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Lower the model down a bit; right now it's a bit too high so it doesn't attach right. Fix the unwrap on the top of the hammer so it isn't stretched. Also rename your model to something other than OinkerCly6. 7th Jun...
  1. 14:00, 7th Jun 2008
    Pyritie: Lower the model down a bit; right now it's a bit too high so it doesn't attach right. Fix the unwrap on the top of the hammer so it isn't stretched. Also rename your model to something other than OinkerCly6.

7th Jun 2008
    Pyritie: Stuff fixed. Approved then.

2. ady_illidan

ady_illidan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hmm.. pretty nice. good for your first model

3. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes indeed it looks realy good
    thoug the lumber looks odd

4. DustWolf

DustWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    smash heads, break necks!
    that is what I could do with this wep
    it's neat :p
    it doesn't miss anything, just the handle...it looks a bit blurry :O

5. dk-canadians

dk-canadians

Resources:
    Resources:
    why are all these weapons so bloody??? have peopke been out fighting i always thought warcraft was about peace :( guess i was wrong

6. Coconut-NL

Coconut-NL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol War means No Peace xD

Looks very nice

Greetz Coco..

7. Someguy19

Someguy19

Resources:
    Resources:
    This weapon looks rather nice.

8. TKret

TKret

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yeah, and your Avatar wields Warhammers for peaceful debates with Orcs.
    (I am sorry, I think this is pretty mean from me)
    The reason why the club is so bloody is because I was using the meatwagon skin and the only suitable part of it was bloody.
    I agree with you that many, including me, are exaggerating with the blood. Espacially since the blood would probably make the metal rust