• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MeatwagonClub

Reactions: skrab
I created the club from scratch, using Oinkerwinkle's Tools. My goal was simply to create a weapon, using ingame textures. It's the first model I created. The Meatwagon Skin proved to be neat. The weapon was sized so that it fits as an attachment for a peasant.
Feel free to modify it, but credit me if you use it

Update: I lowered it down and changed the name. I didn't remove the stretched parts. Itried, but it turned out worse. I even tried to model a whole new head(not the spikes) where I didn't snapped everything together so that I had more possibilities for the mapping.

Keywords:
attachment, weapon, club
Contents

MeatwagonClub (Model)

Reviews
14:00, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Lower the model down a bit; right now it's a bit too high so it doesn't attach right. Fix the unwrap on the top of the hammer so it isn't stretched. Also rename your model to something other than OinkerCly6. 7th Jun...

M

14:00, 7th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Lower the model down a bit; right now it's a bit too high so it doesn't attach right. Fix the unwrap on the top of the hammer so it isn't stretched. Also rename your model to something other than OinkerCly6.

7th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Stuff fixed. Approved then.

Level 4
smash heads, break necks!
that is what I could do with this wep
it's neat :p
it doesn't miss anything, just the handle...it looks a bit blurry :O

Level 3
why are all these weapons so bloody??? have peopke been out fighting i always thought warcraft was about peace :( guess i was wrong

Yeah, and your Avatar wields Warhammers for peaceful debates with Orcs.
(I am sorry, I think this is pretty mean from me)
The reason why the club is so bloody is because I was using the meatwagon skin and the only suitable part of it was bloody.
I agree with you that many, including me, are exaggerating with the blood. Espacially since the blood would probably make the metal rust