• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mdl import/export script for gmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I know this question shouldn't be here but... I've googled the hole day now! :cry: I search an import/export script for gmax to im/export .mdl files. The problem is: I need a script that is able to im/export the .mdl files of half-life !!! i wanna import a CS model and export it (with renamed anims) to WC3.. does anyone know where i can get a gmax script for HL??? i alerady have a script for WC3.

Level 2
Of course they re in .mdl format. But it's not the same as the warcraft mdx models converted to mdl! so that i need a script for HL models (If you think its not .mdl in HL or CS just browse your models folder in CS)

Level 2
LOL? :?: I asked for an import script for HL or CS .mdl files nothing about NWN or something else like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.