• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mazes of Scorchia v1.30

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple mini-game which involves a lot of brain work and quick gameplay. You are a builder in a competition called Mazes of Scorchia. Every round a runner comes and tries to clear your maze as fast as possible. You must try and delay him as much as you can. Come out on top of the charts with well built mazes for which the runners need huge amounts of time for to pass.

The map was originally Mazing Contest, but I removed pretty much everything except the maze triggers which I needed, since I could not make them. Credit goes to the creator of Mazing Contest. Now the map is far better than its original and has more features.

Keywords:
Maze, Build, Mini-game, Strategy.
Contents

Mazes of Scorchia v1.30 (Map)

Reviews
10:15, 21st Dec 2014 StoPCampinGn00b:
Level 21
This sounds very interessting. You should add screenshots.
You should also list the features you added.
You could also use bb codes to make you description look nicer.
Could you also show a link of the origenal map?(Optional)
Add a credit list of the custom stuff you used

Level 32
Your description is terrible, but it's lacking.

Also,
The map was originally Mazing Contest, but I removed pretty much everything except the maze triggers which I needed, since I could not make them. Credit goes to the creator of Mazing Contest. Now the map is far better than its original and has more features.

May I have a link to Mazing Contest? Map set to await update/needs fix.