• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mayan Wars

Updates - Builder tower creeps

V1.5.080.360b Of Mayan Wars
I Give Credit to my partner in crime Thalles_Spy and everyone who's module that got incorporated into my map( sorry i forgot your names)
Contents

Mayan Wars (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Terrain needs work and the description is not very descriptive. Not approved. Dr Super Good: Craka_J's comment is invalid. Earth-Fury: The terrain is booring and lacks variation. The tech tree is overly simplistic. I like the mechanic of...

M

Craka_J: Terrain needs work and the description is not very descriptive. Not approved.

Dr Super Good:
Craka_J's comment is invalid.

Earth-Fury: The terrain is booring and lacks variation. The tech tree is overly simplistic. I like the mechanic of having a separate player to control the hero. It works as far as i can see, so approved.