• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum Pitch & Roll Angle - Is there a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hello you beautiful people! We're in the process of creating a great ORPG for WC3 Reforged.

We are having an issue where the Maximum Pitch & Roll Angle got broken by Blizz a few patches ago, just as blzgetitemextendedtooltip, Camera - Fade Filter and a bunch of other thingies got broken :)

I'm turning to you now in hopes for a solution to my problem. In World Editor both these units are lying down - as they should, but then once I go ingame, they stand up. Any methods that we're not thinking of that could be implemented to get the same effect? Or do we really need to import a custom version of each model that has been altered to be lying down? Any help is appreciated! <3

pc8o60c.png

6xtSpC8.png

lXbP8lI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.