• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum number of moving trackables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Creating Trackables on Z-axis is done by creating a platform with Z height. But what if you dont remove the destructable afterwards and then move it? I dont know if it works but i was told that it did.

Level 20
Yixx said:
Creating Trackables on Z-axis is done by creating a platform with Z height. But what if you dont remove the destructable afterwards and then move it? I dont know if it works but i was told that it did.
Move what? If you mean move the destructable, there is no function for moving destructables.
If you mean move the trackable, there is no function for moving trackables.
So what the heck do you mean?

Level 6
You try to copy the trackable movement from this german RPG uh? then i assume that using trackables with size but no model is ok. Also use only 4 of them (up down right left)
By this , you wont lag even with 12 players (if it moves every .15 second)
I want you to post the map if you finish it

And as answer to the others, you can move trackables by putting some invisible platform beneath it

Status
Not open for further replies.