• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mawsworn from Torghast, Shadowlands

So... was it something like this that you are meaning? The construct that looks similar to a Revenant?
Screenshot 2024-02-03 215546.png

I'm in need of a model like the dark armored ghost from Shadowlands but the Warcraft 3 version. Not some kind of World of Warcraft version.
I understand that you are looking for an armored ghost, aka Revenant. However, you mention Shadowlands. That is a WoW expansion. I am simply trying to clarify information that you had previously said.
is there anyone here who has an armored ghost model pack like Mawsworn from Torghast, Shadowlands
I am merely looking through WoW to find what I could use as a basis of appearance that also matches the previous description of what you asked. I don't know of any armored ghosts from Shadowlands and there technically isn't such a thing as Mawsworn, outside of the name of a faction within the Shadowlands expansion, so I have to get as closely specific to what I am trying to resemble, without being completely accurate as to exporting the models entirely, as I possibly can and I prefer to have an image of reference.