• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Walking Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi as you can see i call myself delterius here and...
I need a unit model ... an empty armor ... much like a ghost so its just an armor that walks and attacks with no one inside it
I though of using revenants but they are not what im looking for
Maybe you could use footman/swordsman armor or some more creative model out there :)
Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
Level 1
Actually i forgot to say that i wont be using this model right away, because i still have some bugs on my defense map and solving them shouldnt take more than 2 days but if someone could help me about this walking armor i would be grateful^^
About myself? heh my name is "x" and my age is something between 0-100 years old and i like messing with the WE what about you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.